[MPWG Questions & Answers] Wiki- onboarding into WG knowledge base

Amelia Eiras

Aug 28, 2020, 3:07:44 PM8/28/20
to MicroProfile Community
While we are close to start September with the final version of the MP Standalone Charter v.08, I have taken the time to prioritize the draft of the MPWG Q&A based on the last 8months knowledge we have discovered via written and verbal questions.

Thus far 9 pages are not even close to a 365 coverage of the vast amount of things that any project in the Foundation or interested in moving to the Foundation.  My motivation honed into seeing many great threads [MPWG still pinned-in] to the forum but actually already completed.
The document enables the un-pin & adds tracing for those threads and just a tiny bit more

git ticket, draft is housed under the MP mktg drive folder MPWG, it has public edit access[MPWG Questions & Answers] Wiki via REPO for tracing #313

Next week, after the Community call, I plan to add it as part of the main MP Repo wiki so that it welcomes everyone to submit PRs and add more content to help not only current MicroProfilers know what went down but also provide future MP members, any other interested Projects to dive into the EF WG arena.

Happy wknd,