[MicroProfileInterview annoucement] Edwin D. shares his experience about on-boarding into MP with David S.

Amelia Eiras

Aug 14, 2019, 1:16:26 PM8/14/19
to Edwin Derks, David Salter, MicroProfile
Edwin and David,

Thank YOU for being that formidably awesome and fun while prioritizing #sharingIScaring with our community!

Wednesday MicroProfilers,

The 2nd fun MP to MP onboarding interview is ready for your consumption.

Twitter:

Note: I have a total blast helping on 1st and 2nd iteration. Now that the steps via wiki are in place with easier to own fun chain, the 3rd interview needs to have someone else that is already an Editor in Wordpress and familiar with the Content Contributor process (located in the wiki). If you are interested yet you are not YET an Editor, please submit a git issue and request to adjust your Contributors access to MP-Editor. Tracing exists for Editors in the drive, that responsibility is visible to all and protected by your actions. Reminder that as an MP-Editor you must not publish/push your own content, that mentality is only for the weak-of-mind in OSS.

Emily Jiang

Aug 19, 2019, 5:16:00 PM8/19/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
This is awesome! Great job, David and Edwin!
Thanks
Emily