[Holidays Hangouts] 2020 calendar

Amelia Eiras

Nov 28, 2019, 1:30:56 PM11/28/19
to MicroProfile Community
Hey MicroProfilers,

I missed this week's hangout yet I see that adjustments for the Holidays hangouts for the Community call will take place, wonderful.

My recommendation is for MP calls across its WGs be removed after Dec 20th and re-start schedules on Jan 6th.
The 2020 MP calendar is not yet set for most meetings as we reevaluate what needs adjustments after each year is consumed.
I say, Community hangout twice a month works great & we ought to keep it as it is.

If other agrees, let's start it the Community calls on Jan 7th, 2020 through Dec 18th week. The last MP community call will take place on Dec10th, 2019!:)

Cheers from rainy Santa Monica,

Kevin Sutter

Dec 3, 2019, 10:01:46 AM12/3/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
+1, sounds reasonable.  Hangouts start again on Jan 7, 2020.  Thanks!

John Clingan

Dec 3, 2019, 10:43:52 AM12/3/19
to MicroProfile
Yeah, we discussed this during the call. I will remove the calendar entry (if no-one else has yet).