Jakarta EE Community BOF at Code One 2019

Ivar Grimstad

Aug 20, 2019, 2:55:06 PM8/20/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Greetings MicroProfile Community!

Please join me in the Jakarta EE Community BOF at Code One in September!

Let’s get together and discuss!
Add your topic, concern, input, praise in the Google Doc and help make this the coolest and most relevant BOF at Code One ever!

Ivar

Amelia Eiras

Aug 20, 2019, 5:07:44 PM8/20/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hey Jakartee Ivar,

Allow me to provide you with the direct link to the public Jakarta EE drive that focus on Community involvement.  I mentioned it during the hangout, this is the follow up.

Recommendation is to move the Jakarta BOF document there. It took the liberty  to create a "Conferences" folder right now. However, you can delete & create something better if you choose to.

As you well know, I am a hard-core proponent on doing stuff that is scalable at improving on next iteration :)  In this case, whatever you do for OC1 ought to help for ECE event.