MicroProfile 4.0 Candidate Release 1

John Clingan

Jun 9, 2020, 4:13:43 PM6/9/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
On today's Live Hangout we discussed delivering Candidate Release 1 with the goal of moving closer to a release while we are still forming a Working Group. The dates discussed:
  • Component spec target RC1 date: July 29th
  • Platform spec RC1 target date: August 5th

If required, we can also deliver an RC2.

Feedback welcome.

Amelia Eiras

Jun 22, 2020, 3:54:12 PM6/22/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hola MicroProfilers,

Tomorrow's MP Community hangout closes Q2 calls.

Should there be no feedback on MicroProfile 4.0 Candidate Release 1, the MP4.0 update Towards MicroProfile 4.0 BLOG will we updated to match component and target spec target dates.
As such, the twitter message (weekly scheduled) and design card will match such updates.

This thread and update is being added to agenda under release update. :)
See many of you tomorrow,

A.