MP-HEALTH, Return code of 204

sst...@redhat.com

Aug 17, 2017, 5:29:20 PM8/17/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
The https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-health/issues/3 issue raise the problem that cloudfoundry-healthchecks do not deal with a range of successful http status codes. The http health check described on that page is a simple HTTP GET that either returns an HTTP_OK(200) status within one second or it is seen as a failure. There are no payloads in their health check types.

We could only use a 200 response status and not include a Content-Type header if there are no configured procedures, while if there are installed procedures, the Content-Type would be application/json.

Emily Jiang

Aug 17, 2017, 5:46:55 PM8/17/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
+1
Emily

Heiko Braun

Aug 18, 2017, 6:59:11 AM8/18/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Sounds good, but I wold would be happy if could be the discussion on the github issues themselves.

Emily Jiang

Aug 21, 2017, 12:40:13 PM8/21/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
+1. I think all this should be discussed on the issue so that we can keep the whole history of the discussion. Now, someone has to move this conversation to the issue itself and put in action.

Emily

sst...@redhat.com

Aug 21, 2017, 11:01:26 PM8/21/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I have moved the discussion highlights to the issue.