AJUG Meets MicroProfile. An Open Source Love Story

Vincent Mayers

Oct 30, 2020, 12:14:14 PM10/30/20
to MicroProfile Community
Hey MPers, happy Friday. We are super excited that Atlanta Java Users Group is now part of MicroProfile and I have written a blog about it here that i have shared with our community which highlights what this means to it and ways that they can be involved. https://mayers.io/f/ajug-meets-microprofile-an-open-source-love-story

Cheers
Vincent

@vincentmayers

Amelia Eiras

Oct 30, 2020, 12:30:25 PM10/30/20
to MicroProfile Community
Thank you, AJUG!!

Your AJUG blog<>MicroProfile is simply inspiring!

Thank you for choosing to share your onboarding into MP. With your support, the MicroProfile community reached the MPWG active state. Today wouldn't be possible without your support! :)