Nominate a Community Member for the 2021 Eclipse Community Awards - Your Opportunity Ends May 28th!

Amelia Eiras

May 27, 2021, 10:41:21 PMMay 27
to MPCommunity
Thursday MicroProfilers,

Thanks to Wayne Beaton's Community Awards are Back blog &  Anne Jacko's 24hrs left reminder, I have nominated 4 individuals in our ecosystem.

What about you?

Copy-paste from Anne's 10:06 am PDT msg reminder:
Start:
Details and links to nominate are on the Eclipse Awards page.

We will be giving out four awards:
  • Top Committer
  • Top Newcomer Evangelist
  • Top Contributor
  • Lifetime Achievement
Voting begins next week, and the winners will be announced at EclipseCon 2021. We look forward to seeing your nominations!
--- End

The nominations are public. I am happy to say thank you to the 4 individuals whose actions make them valuable & truly beautiful #ossDOERs:

Ryan St. James for top committer
Tetiana Fydorenchyk top contributor
Bill Shannon Lifetime Achievement Award

Happy weekend to everyone in the USA

#ByCommunityForCommunity 💜 #SharingIsCaring