MicroProfile-site - section to lecture.

Daniel Dias Dos Santos

Sep 3, 2018, 1:24:46 PM9/3/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi all,

In my opinion, I think it's worth having a section with lectures, talks, etc. already recorded, for those who are looking to learn about MicroProfile, find a series of links gathered in the local.

thanks.

Emily Jiang

Sep 3, 2018, 6:39:07 PM9/3/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
+1

Daniel Dias Dos Santos

Sep 11, 2018, 11:46:11 PM9/11/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi all,

I'll do some tests to see how the exhibition will look. I'm thinking of something of the same style as Microprofile-blog.

thank you.

Werner Keil

Sep 12, 2018, 7:29:41 AM9/12/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
That sounds good, especially at JCON several of us (I saw at least Emily, Rudy and my own, possibly Oracle if they talk about Helidon) have talks early next month. Followed by sessions at ECE, OC1 and other conferences.

Werner

Daniel Dias Dos Santos

Sep 19, 2018, 1:07:56 AM9/19/18
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Cool, Werner.

We will have a lot of content available and this will help a lot of people get to know and get involved more having everything gathered in a central point.

I noticed that the microrpile.io seite has some changes and I think it is being used in WP, in which case the https://github.com/microprofile/microprofile-site is deprecated?

if yes, to participate would have followed what is being informed here: https://github.com/microprofile/wpsite

thank you.
--
Daniel Dias dos Santos
Java Developer

Em qua, 12 de set de 2018 às 08:29, Werner Keil <werne...@gmail.com> escreveu:
That sounds good, especially at JCON several of us (I saw at least Emily, Rudy and my own, possibly Oracle if they talk about Helidon) have talks early next month. Followed by sessions at ECE, OC1 and other conferences.

Werner

Ryan St. James

Sep 19, 2018, 5:19:42 AM9/19/18
to MicroProfile
Hi Everyone,
Yes the MP.io site has been switched over to Wordpress. But this switch will only effect Presentation, FAQ and Blog pages.
Projects, Contributors, Join the discussion and See the code will function the same way as before.

Cheers,
Ryan