Next MP OpenAPI hangout moved from May 21 to May 28 (10am EST)

Arthur De Magalhaes

May 10, 2018, 12:37:37 PM5/10/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Due to a holiday in Canada the next MP OpenAPI hangout will happen on May 28, 10am EST.

I have updated the calendar accordingly, just sending this for awareness. =)

Thx,
Arthur

agumb...@tomitribe.com

May 10, 2018, 12:58:31 PM5/10/18
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Arthur, I'm also currently working in London and would likely not make it. 28th looks good.

Andy

Arthur De Magalhaes

May 22, 2018, 9:11:39 PM5/22/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hey everyone - as per the gitter chat, we will cancel the May 28 session (since it's a US holiday) in favor of the June 4th hangout - which puts us back on schedule.

Thx,
Arthur