Organizing a new Health Check meeting

Antoine Sabot-Durand

Aug 27, 2018, 8:51:34 AM8/27/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Health check meeting were cancelled a while ago. I propose to organize them again.
As we have a few stuff I propose that we start on a weekly basis and perhaps switch on a biweekly basis later.
You can chose your favorite timesloh here:

Thanks,

Antoine

Emily Jiang

Aug 27, 2018, 6:01:59 PM8/27/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thank you Antoine! I noticed the first two choices clashing with the existing MP meetings. We advised not to schedule overlapping meetings in MP calendars.

Emily

Martin Stefanko

Aug 27, 2018, 6:21:14 PM8/27/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hello Emily,

maybe I don't have the right calendar, but from what I see both slots are free:

Monday 3:00PM UTC => just after OpenAPI
Wednesday 2:00PM UTC => between Fault Tolerance and OpenTracing

Martin

Emily Jiang

Aug 28, 2018, 4:58:44 AM8/28/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
ah. It is UTC, not displaying the local time. Is it possible to change the pool to display the local time?

Thanks
Emily

Antoine Sabot-Durand

Aug 29, 2018, 6:46:52 AM8/29/18
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, not possible since I didn't create a pool on specific date, but propose a text list of weekly or bi-weekly slots

Antoine Sabot-Durand

Aug 29, 2018, 6:50:17 AM8/29/18
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Already have 4 answers for Thursday 2:00pm UTC. We can probably have a meeting tomorrow. wdyt ?

Emily Jiang

Aug 29, 2018, 9:12:33 AM8/29/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
That is a shame. I did my choices wrong as I thought it was my local time. I have another call on Thursday's slot. I no longer make the Thursday's call.

Emily