MP Architecture Call

Ken Finnigan

Jul 11, 2019, 9:32:43 AM7/11/19
to MicroProfile
All,

I'm traveling next week and won't be able to run the Architecture call.

Is there anyone interested in running it next week, otherwise I will cancel?

Thanks
Ken

Amelia Eiras

Jul 11, 2019, 4:28:34 PM7/11/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Ken,

If you make me a co-host, I am happy to help with the call. We need to record the call on next iterations. :)

PS:  I am also traveling mid-week, safe travels :)

Ken Finnigan

Jul 11, 2019, 4:29:54 PM7/11/19
to MicroProfile
I'm actually not a Zoom host, I don't think.

It was more if someone was able to run the call and/or there was enough to talk about

Amelia Eiras

Jul 11, 2019, 4:55:46 PM7/11/19
to Ken Finnigan, MicroProfile
Sure, I will help.
Currently there are 2 items to discuss.

Even if call is 10mins, it goes on!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Eclipse MicroProfile" group.

Amelia Eiras

Jul 16, 2019, 11:15:47 PM7/16/19
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Today's hangout Minutes
Apologies I didn't get to fix calendar before the call and video recording was not possible this time around. Now fixed. :)

Ken and MicroProfilers,

The future MP Architecture calendar invites now included 5 Admins to help scale zoom hangout beyond just 1 MicroProfiler.

Cheers,

On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 6:32:43 AM UTC-7, Ken Finnigan wrote:
This conversation is locked