Add one more link on microprofile.io to point to the Implmentation page

Emily Jiang

Nov 30, 2017, 12:58:59 PM11/30/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Further to the discussion of https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/microprofile/xd1wyQXJZ_A, a few of us (John, Lilian and me) think we should promote the implementation page and make it more searchable. How about adding the page to microprofile.io? If yes, who can do it? I am still in the dark about who can edit the microprofie.io page.

Thoughts?
Emily

John D. Ament

Nov 30, 2017, 9:32:02 PM11/30/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
The jade templates are all in https://github.com/microprofile/microprofile-site/tree/master/src/main/static/assets/templates
If you don't have access to write to this (I think you do) I can grant you access.

For instance, page_home.jade is the landing page, where http://microprofile.io/ is rendered from.

It might be worthwhile adding a new horizontal section for implementations.

Emily Jiang

Dec 1, 2017, 4:53:54 AM12/1/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thank you John! I'll try to edit it. Will be in touch if I don't have access.

Emily