MicroProfile at EclipseCon (France| Europe) Unconference

Heiko Rupp

Apr 6, 2018, 4:38:17 AM4/6/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,
as Werner already wrote in a different thread, there will be an unconference day at both EclipseCons and for the France one a room/slot for a Jakarta EE/MicroProfile is reserved.

While I am aware that this is an unconference, it will be good to have sort of a rough agenda before, as community members need to pay extra for the unconf and so like to know what they can expect. Also Eclipse EFN needs to know what room size and time slot is required.

I am trying to help with the agenda for ECF and have set up a Wiki page at Eclipse to track the agenda.

Having this agenda does not mean that mean that new topics can't emerge directly at the (un)conference.

  Heiko

Emily Jiang

Apr 10, 2018, 6:41:31 AM4/10/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile