MicroProfile 3.1 Planning

John Clingan

Jul 17, 2019, 11:00:37 AM7/17/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
We are planning MicroProfile 3.1 for an October 2, 2019 release date. In MicroProfile Live Hangout discussions, we have 3 component spec updates, but we need version numbers for two of them in order for me to create an Eclipse Release:
  • Metrics 2.1
  • Config [version??]
  • Health Check [version??]
Kevin, Edwin, I create a MicroProfile release planning page because I didn't find an existing one. Kevin, lemme know if I missed or duplicated anything.

Martin Stefanko

Jul 19, 2019, 4:15:43 AM7/19/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Health Check 2.1. Thanks.

Emily Jiang

Jul 19, 2019, 2:39:24 PM7/19/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
As for Config, we are discussing one PR that might introduce backward compatibility issue. If it does, we will not target Config for MP 3.1.
Thanks
Emily

John Clingan

Jul 22, 2019, 2:43:59 PM7/22/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thx

John Clingan

Jul 22, 2019, 2:44:33 PM7/22/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
For now I'll leave out MP config.

John Clingan

Oct 1, 2019, 1:51:17 PM10/1/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
MicroProfile 3.1-RC1 released. Feel free to review for accuracy. MicroProfile 3.1 release is planned for next week.

John Clingan

Oct 8, 2019, 2:47:33 PM10/8/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Sonatype is too unstable today to push the MicroProfile 3.1 release. When it becomes available, we will push MicroProfile  3.1. Expect a push later today or tomororow.

John Clingan

Oct 9, 2019, 11:38:21 AM10/9/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Sonatype is still unstable. Builds are failing. MicroProfile 3.1 release time TBD.

John Clingan

Oct 10, 2019, 12:31:05 PM10/10/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Due to Sonatype instability, we are going to schedule this for next week. Targeting Tuesday, 10/15.

John Clingan

Oct 15, 2019, 1:41:58 PM10/15/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Sorry, was out traveling this weekend. MicroProfile 3.1 was released October 13th.