MicroProfile Config 1.1 RC1 is now Built

John D. Ament

Aug 10, 2017, 10:12:20 PM8/10/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
All,

I've built the test artifacts for MicroProfile Config 1.1 RC1.

Please feel free to test with these artifacts, I'm assuming we'll next need to do some voting?

To give it a shot, first add the Eclipse MicroProfile release repo:
<repository>

<id>microprofile-releases</id>

<url>https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/microprofile-releases</url>
</repository>

Then add dependency on the Config API

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.eclipse.microprofile.config</groupId>
    <artifactId>microprofile-config-api</artifactId>
    <version>1.1-RC1</version>
</dependency>

there's at least one more issue I'd like to get into the release, Clarifying Config Value Presence which I mentioned in a thread as well.

For the full list of tickets resolved so far for 1.1, you can find that in the MP Config 1.1 Milestone