Guidance on integrating with standalone specs

Emily Jiang

Jun 10, 2020, 10:20:10 AM6/10/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
In yesterday's MicroProfile live hangout, we discussed how best to handle adopting standalone specifications by the specifications included in umbrella releases. The general concensus is:

Make the integration as optional and clearly document in the spec.

We should revisit the conversation on the standalone specifications vs umbrella release on whether to merge standalone specs to umbrella releases or breaking up umbrella releases etc once the WG is set up.

Thanks,
Emily