Access to update the calendar?

John D. Ament

Oct 16, 2017, 10:04:01 AM10/16/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi all,

Could someone give me access to update the google calendar so I can fix the MP Rest Client call?

John

John Clingan

Oct 16, 2017, 7:56:45 PM10/16/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
It's Heiko Braun's Calendar. Not sure I can give you access. What do you need fixed and I can fix it?

John D. Ament

Oct 16, 2017, 10:31:08 PM10/16/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
The Rest Client call is moved up by 2 hours.
The hangout URL may have changed to https://hangouts.google.com/group/OTOQMTQRC6ErL0bo1

A back up call info is http://gotomeet.me/johnament

John

John D. Ament

Oct 30, 2017, 12:24:48 PM10/30/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,

Just wanted to follow up on this.  The google calendar is still not up to date.  Since its been a while since we've heard from Heiko Braun, I'm wondering if we need to look at other calendaring tools to better support our needs?

John

Ondro Mihályi

Nov 13, 2017, 1:41:03 PM11/13/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I'm sure it's possible to give edit rights to other people. We can't afford to rely on resources owned by just a few people, it slows things down and causes confusion.

Right now, we need to update the REST call again one hour earlier to 4pm GMT instead of 5pm GMT. Is there anybody who can do it?

All committers plus some other people from marketing should have admin access to the calendar to add and modify events. If we can't fix that soon, we need to create another calendar with more administrators from the start or use another tool for scheduling.

--Ondro

John Clingan

Nov 13, 2017, 2:33:29 PM11/13/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Updated. I need to work with Cesar to move the calendar to the MicroProfileIO google account. Right now it is Heiko Braun's account and only  a few have access rights.

Ondro Mihályi

Dec 3, 2017, 4:46:56 AM12/3/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
+1 for moving to a public google account.

I'm fine with restricting access to only a small group of people but it should definitely be transparent to see who they are. If we move the calendar to a public google account, the list of members should be visible or at least it should be possible to send an email to the group to request calendar changes without subscribing to the group.

--Ondro

Heiko Braun

Dec 5, 2017, 5:44:41 AM12/5/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
It looks like the calendar was transferred to the public account already.