eForm to gather Marketing Contact data sent to 11 MP partners by the end of today- 12/15/17

Amelia Eiras

Dec 15, 2017, 6:30:50 PM12/15/17
to MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing
Hola everyone,

Wearing my MP shoes please read below update to be sent to the 11 MP partners as listed via MP.io.

Happy wknd MicroProfilers,

————

#Microprofiler (s),

MP Mktg last meeting of 2017 was held and triggered the execution of this email.

MP project needs to gather the data not only of all active Mktg MicroProfilers, at least 1 contact person, by each of the 11 Partners found in IO but across its project. Allow me to start with Mktg eform.

 First business goal:  to have point of contact to easily assist on MP Mktg 2018 activities without delays.

Please fill out or re-direct this  eform-survey.  All survey responses are public via drive, main reason all gathered data requested will not contain private data.

  • 11 Partners requirement is to have at least 1 contact listed via survey. Any of you, who fills the MP Mktg survey will be added to the Mktg google group, gain edit access to gdrive &  to the MP Mktg git repo (source of truth)
  • eForm deadline is 12/29/17 2pm PDT
    • due to the Holidays &  current doodle pool that requires prompt feedback to enable 2018 bi-monthly  meet-ups.  either the 8th or 9th of Jan.
  • Individuals not associated with the 11 Corporations or JUGs listed via MP.io are most welcomed to participate by filling the form mktg contact. Adding value to Mktg activities is the job of everyone active on MP project.

Lastly, similar eforms have been created to cover MP across projects, a few will be added directly to MP.io based on the efficiency of use: Technical blog planning & Speaking engagement annoucements, other eforms will be triggered by the Eclipse Team such as Sponsorship survey to gather interest.
The different eForms' goal is to avoid ping-pong communications, to enable proactive feedback as users see git, avoid delays and help our community trace back actual replies on 2018 activities & projects by the current 11 Partners & individuals.

To keep up with adjustments, do visit the new MP Mktg git:

#LetsWalktheTalk on behalf of MP #OSS!

———