Feb 18 2019 - MicroProfile Marketing Hangout

Cesar Saavedra

Feb 19, 2019, 1:58:51 PM2/19/19
to MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing, Cesar Saavedra
Hello Everyone,

You can find the minutes for yesterday's meeting here:

And the video here:
https://bluejeans.com/s/TmK7b

Thanks,
--
Cesar Saavedra
Senior Principal Technical Product Marketing Manager

Amelia Eiras

Feb 20, 2019, 1:18:45 PM2/20/19
to MicroProfile Marketing, MicroProfile

MicroProfilers,

Today, I proactively updated the Marketing. I believe in the effectiveness of asynchronous work after the consumption of many subjects and exchanges! I have in mind “growing pains” thread so this message is part of the fixing :)

I recommend the consumption of the minutes as it mentions the creation of the Marketing Repo available. The repo welcomes YOU, any MicroProfiler to provide direct feedback by writing issues pertaining to the 4 projects in place. (more projects are welcomed)… this is just the start!

Lets keep in mind OSS simplicity first, Git is the EF required tool and all working groups need to use it in 2019!  Happy to see the branding group follow the MP projects’ process.

 Cheers— :)