Congratulations Component Releases!

Kevin Sutter

Sep 7, 2017, 2:32:50 PM9/7/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I just found out that all of the Eclipse Reviews for the individual Component Releases have now passed review!

Config 1.1
FT 1.0
Metrics 1.0
Health 1.0
JWT 1.0

Congratulations!  This means we have the green light to package and announce these Component releases to the world.  This is excellent news for MicroProfile community.  Thanks for all of your hard work!

The MicroProfile 1.2 review is a bit more work and is still not finished.  The full IP Log is scoured for this review (it is not used in the Component releases).  Right now, there are no show stoppers and the EMO has indicated that it should be done shortly (maybe not until next week though).  I'm not worried at this point.

Once each of the Components has completed their respective final release processing, I would appreciate a pom.xml update per the Component issue associated with microprofile-bom.  I had (prematurely) updated the pom.xml with your respective 1.x-SNAPSHOT releases.  But, now that we have the final versions available, we need to prep for the final MicroProfile 1.2 release.

Thanks again for all of your efforts!  Let me know if you have questions about these final steps.

--  Kevin

John D. Ament

Sep 7, 2017, 5:49:49 PM9/7/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Config is staged, waiting on maven central sync.

Did you want the component developers to raise the PRs or did you want to update the versions?

John

Kevin Sutter

Sep 7, 2017, 6:09:49 PM9/7/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I think it would be great if the Component developers would raise the PRs.  Then, I could incorporate a review before merging.  Thanks!

Emily Jiang

Sep 7, 2017, 6:31:08 PM9/7/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks Kevin! The 2nd round is very speedy:o.

Emily