Re: Request to be contributor on the MP.io blog

Amelia Eiras

Oct 17, 2018, 1:38:37 PM10/17/18
to laura...@uk.ibm.com, MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing
The records show us that you are already a contributor Laura, welcomed to MicroProfile!

On Oct 17, 2018, at 5:13 AM, Laura Cowen <laura...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

Hi,

Please can I be added as a contributor to the MicroProfile.io blog?

My email address is laura...@uk.ibm.com

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Cowen
Developer Advocate, Open Liberty developer community
Open Liberty development

I work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday only.

Unless stated otherwise above:

Cesar Saavedra

Oct 17, 2018, 3:57:01 PM10/17/18
to microprofil...@googlegroups.com, laura...@uk.ibm.com, microp...@googlegroups.com, Cesar Saavedra
Hi Laura,

I added you earlier today to the new blogging platform.  Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to working with you,
Cesar

Cesar Saavedra
Senior Principal Technical Product Marketing Manager