Can Eclipse host our maven sites?

John D. Ament

Aug 28, 2017, 7:47:02 AM8/28/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,

It looks like for the MP Config 1.0 release, Ondrej is hosting the site on his GitHub.  I'm wondering if there's an area we can upload the sites to within Eclipse?  It looks better (to me at least) from a consistency point of view that everything would be under an eclipse.org URL.  Otherwise, can we publish the sites to microprofile.io ?

Kevin Sutter

Aug 28, 2017, 9:21:31 PM8/28/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
John, you might want to try posting this question to the incubation mailing list ("Discussions for new Eclipse projects" <incub...@eclipse.org>).  This mailing list has been helpful for me when attempting to figure out what's available via the Eclipse infrastructure.  Thanks!

-- Kevin

Werner Keil

Aug 29, 2017, 6:04:51 AM8/29/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile