7 days Poll on Contributing & Publishing Content in MP.io

Amelia Eiras

Dec 12, 2018, 5:57:55 PM12/12/18
to MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing
MicroProfilers,

Thank you for participating in the process via YES or NO.
OSS means:  iteration owned by everyone involved!

Your voice matters,

https://twitter.com/MicroProfileIO/status/1072987516582559744

Cesar Saavedra

Dec 13, 2018, 12:02:44 AM12/13/18
to microprofil...@googlegroups.com, microp...@googlegroups.com, Cesar Saavedra
Amelia,

We have to have some level of review for the posts going up on MicroProfile.io. A few of us have been reviewing posts and pushing them out but we are all very busy. What we need is more volunteers that are willing to review submitted posts. We cannot allow just anybody to post on MicroProfile.io without any review. Not sure what the purpose of your poll is. My suggestion would be to include this topic in the agenda for our next MicroProfile Marketing Hangout so that we can figure out ways to encourage and recruit blog post reviewers.

Cesar

Cesar Saavedra
Senior Principal Technical Product Marketing Manager

Amelia Eiras

Dec 13, 2018, 7:10:55 PM12/13/18
to MicroProfile Marketing, MicroProfile, Cesar Saavedra
Cesar and all,

MicroProfile from the first day it was launched brought with a Survey via its website that enabled the interested Community to provide feedback and lead the way. For months, we gathered feedback and used it to shape what it is today MP.

In 2019, such surveys via website will enable our Community to proactively provide feedback.

The MP FQA is a statement of just that very pillar that speaks for this project and its 360 collaboration, we are not a 180 group: https://microprofile.io/faq/

Help optimize enterprise Java for a Microservices architecture. Join the forum, scan topics, create your own, join the conversations. It is that EASY!
Those actively involved today, do not dictate the future of the project alone. We ask and search and enhance our community to provide us with that feedback. This project is a 360 OSS.

The results of the current Twitter pull [which i chose to launch from my own twitter profile] focus on processing Blogs. Results will be stated and traced as everything I am involved in that deals with OSS.

I recommend everyone who cares to participate, there are 5 days more to gather your opinion.
It is fun, it is easy and it tackles the blogging process current state with core transparency to what it is today and what might become later.

Amelia Eiras

Dec 21, 2018, 4:08:55 PM12/21/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thank you to the 80 individuals who participated in the poll!

Happy Holidays everyone,

https://twitter.com/ameliaeiras/status/1072985663891374080