Fwd: [microprofile-dev] Committer Election for Edwin Derks on Eclipse MicroProfile has started

Amelia Eiras

Sep 30, 2020, 11:39:20 PM9/30/20
to MicroProfile Community
MicroProfilers,

In MP nominate A Committer is an agreed process that requires the Nomination to be forwarded  to the general forum with email below.
As we embark on MPWG waters, I see no reason for us to drop this awesome tradition.
Usually only the Project Committers have access & are informed but in MP we discussed at length about it long ago, we decided to be forthcoming with ALL nominations that must be sent to the MP forum by any of the committers!

The extra writing & explanation above is for our growing community,