[Jelastic Multi-Cloud PaaS] Onboarding into MP as a Member

Ruslan Synytsky

Jul 30, 2020, 2:23:11 PM7/30/20
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Jelastic is excited to announce that it is becoming a EF Solution Member to help the MicroProfile Community achieving the Charter goals as well as to contribute our experience related to running Java services inside system and application containers, implementing multi-cloud interoperability, supporting different application runtimes and addressing modern concerns of data sovereignty.

I'm personally super excited and looking forward to collaborating with the MicroProfile Community.
Regards
--
Ruslan Synytsky
CEO @ Jelastic Multi-Cloud PaaS

David Blevins

Jul 30, 2020, 2:28:07 PM7/30/20
to Micro Profile
We are incredibly excited to have you and Jelastic in the MicroProfile community!

Everything we do here is to make runtimes that snap into cloud infrastructure.  Having a could infrastructure provider like Jelastic in the community is a huge asset.

An incredible thank you and welcome to all the Jelastic team!

Emily Jiang

Jul 30, 2020, 5:46:03 PM7/30/20
to MicroProfile
+1 on what David said! Welcome Jelastic! This is a very exciting news indeed! MicroProfile is to develop programming models for cloud-native applications. With Jelastic involved, the integration with cloud infrastructure will be better facilited, which might in turn trigger MicroProfile to be more responsive and agile towards cloud infrastructure updates.

Thank you Ruslan and look forward to the collaboration!

Thanks
Emily

On Jul 30, 2020, at 11:22 AM, Ruslan Synytsky <r...@jelastic.com> wrote:

Jelastic is excited to announce that it is becoming a EF Solution Member to help the MicroProfile Community achieving the Charter goals as well as to contribute our experience related to running Java services inside system and application containers, implementing multi-cloud interoperability, supporting different application runtimes and addressing modern concerns of data sovereignty.

I'm personally super excited and looking forward to collaborating with the MicroProfile Community.
Regards
--
Ruslan Synytsky
CEO @ Jelastic Multi-Cloud PaaS

Amelia Eiras

Jul 30, 2020, 7:18:54 PM7/30/20
to MicroProfile Community
Ruslan & the Jelastic Team,

+1 to everything David & Emily said!

I am so excited you have chosen to become a MPWG member, thank you for joining this community!!!

Both, Ruslan-CEO & Tetiana, VP of Marketing, joined this week's MPWG zoom call.  You asked fantastic WHY, HOW & WHAT questions. You showed coolness to uncertainty on a few of the answers (MP still needs to write its MPWG agreement), you were approachable, candid & warm. Your eagerness to cut debt, lower costs, find efficient ways to accomplish stuff are vital and will become of most value to MicroProfile.

With grit, let's keep grounded & let's have fun-- together!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/microprofile/ecff76cb-c053-4a31-a5dc-a67a941da935o%40googlegroups.com.

Ruslan Synytsky

Jul 31, 2020, 6:16:43 AM7/31/20
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Emily, David, Amelia, thank you very much for the warm welcoming :)
Regards

John Clingan

Jul 31, 2020, 12:28:16 PM7/31/20
to MicroProfile
Ruslan, super-excited to see Jelastic join! Thanks for joining the call on Tuesday!