MP Config hangout logistics

Emily Jiang

Feb 6, 2020, 9:31:42 AM2/6/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
We are planning to work on MP Config 2.0, which is to be released in June. In this release, we are going to introduce backward incompatible changes and tackle some difficult issues. In order to work out the roadmap hopefully more efficiently, we plan to meet for a few weeks to discuss. I created this doodle to find a timeslot. I encourage many of you to join ideally from various runtimes and individuals as you know MP Config is widely used in many specs and this might have significant impact.

The doodle is open till Sunday 12:00. We then find a slot.
p.s. I will delete the current calendar entry now and create new ones on Monday next week.

Thanks
Emily

Emily Jiang

Feb 10, 2020, 8:57:38 AM2/10/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
According to the doodle pool, the most voted time slot is Thursday 5:00-6:00PM UK time. I'll create the calendar entry today.
The first call be in this Thursday 13th Feb 5:00-6:00PM.

Thanks
Emily