Introduction - Mehdi Raza

Mehdi Raza

Dec 27, 2018, 7:12:24 AM12/27/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi all,

I just joined the group, let me introduce myself..

I am working in VentureDive, Karachi, Pakistan as solutions architect. I am interested in contributing on microprofile specs and implementation (if time permits) otherwise will be glad to know what is happening in the Microprofile spectrum.

My current experience is working for a fintech "TEZ Financial Services" where we are doing micro loans landing using wallet providers available in Pakistan and the whole system is built on enterprise java 8 (wildfly and activeMQ and Drools). Consistency and transactions are of prime concerns in financial system and I wonder how these can be handled in microservices architecture. Have read the specs. of LRA and saw that quite interesting.

Regards
Mehdi

Michael Musgrove

Jan 2, 2019, 11:57:13 AM1/2/19
to MicroProfile
Welcome Mehdi,

We hold regular MP LRA hangouts where we discuss issues, ideas, feedback, pull requests, etc. We usually have about 6 or so attendees and you are welcome to join us.

The next meeting is Mon 7th Jan at 1000 UTC and the meeting details are in the agenda [1] which includes the zoom link [2] for the hangout.

Mehdi Raza

Jan 3, 2019, 2:39:24 AM1/3/19
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mike, I will definitely join the next meeting.