Rehome MicroProfile build scripts

Emily Jiang

May 13, 2021, 1:25:28 PM5/13/21
to MicroProfile

Just heads up to let you know that Roberto, Martin and I are trying to improve the arrangement of the current microprofile-partent repo. At the moment, it contains buildscripts and parent pom. Since the buildscripts are used for releasing the specs and the parent pom will be used by all of the component spec projects, it makes sense to split these files under different repos so that we can freely release parent pom. At the moment, we have to either release locally or create another jenkins job. In order to improve this situation, we plan to move the buildscripts to a new repo (microprofile-build-infra). I will go ahead to submit a bugzilla tomorrow to have this repo created if no one has any objections.
Thanks,
Emily

Emily Jiang

May 14, 2021, 5:58:55 PM5/14/21
to MicroProfile
This bugzilla was raised for the microprofile-build-infra repo to be created.
Emily