MicroProfile 3.2-RC1 now available!

Kevin Sutter

Nov 6, 2019, 12:42:29 PM11/6/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,
We finally figured out all of the build hiccups and we have produced the MicroProfile 3.2-RC1 release!

Please check this out and test your components (especially Metrics and FT) to ensure that we have a clean MP 3.2 release.  These artifacts are being released to Maven Central for easier testing.

Thanks!
Kevin, John, and Edwin

John Clingan

Nov 6, 2019, 1:38:21 PM11/6/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
It sure wasn't easy :-)

I'm working with Martin to test pom.xml update on LRA, then we'll start opening github issues on other projects.

Emily Jiang

Nov 11, 2019, 9:03:46 AM11/11/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
When do we plan to release the final release of MP 3.2 as I recall we want to get this done asap?

Thanks
Emily

Kevin Sutter

Nov 11, 2019, 9:49:50 AM11/11/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
John and Edwin plan to do this today (Nov 11).  I heard from John that Quarkus did some extra test verification with both FT and Metrics, and it all looks good.  Any other testing that was done with the 3.2-RC1 driver to ensure that it's clean?

Thanks!
Kevin

John Clingan

Nov 11, 2019, 6:02:53 PM11/11/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
MicroProfile 3.2 has been released! Thanks Edwin and Kevin!

Emily Jiang

Nov 11, 2019, 6:21:32 PM11/11/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Awesome news! Thanks to you all!