MP 1.2 train is taking off...

Kevin Sutter

Sep 14, 2017, 12:11:30 AM9/14/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,
The MP 1.2 train to JavaOne is kind of slow, so it needs to be taking off very soon...  My only passenger at this point is Config 1.1.  Where is everybody else?  Anybody else going to JavaOne?  :-)

All aboard!
-- Conductor

Emily Jiang

Sep 14, 2017, 5:34:05 AM9/14/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Fault Tolerance is trying to aboard the train. Ondro is trying to release Fault Tolerance 1.0 to maven central but hit some issues. Hopefully today is the day. Thank you Ondro for your great help! Ondro, please shout once you have done the release.

Emily

donbo...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2017, 12:13:51 PM9/14/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Kevin,

The MP metrics team is in the process of creating our final release... stay tuned :-)

Don

sst...@redhat.com

Sep 14, 2017, 1:36:10 PM9/14/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
MP-JWT 1.0 is releasing today.

sst...@redhat.com

Sep 14, 2017, 6:41:19 PM9/14/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
MP-JWT 1.0 should be staged and https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-bom/pull/38 has been created to update the bom.

Kevin Sutter

Sep 14, 2017, 6:52:07 PM9/14/17
to MicroProfile
Thanks, Scott!  Making progress...  Just merged your changes.

-- Kevin

sst...@redhat.com

Sep 14, 2017, 7:44:52 PM9/14/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Heiko had me stage the metrics 1.0 release, and I have created a PR to update the bom:

sst...@redhat.com

Sep 15, 2017, 10:24:48 AM9/15/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I have also staged the health 1.0 release and created a PR for the bom:
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-bom/pull/41

Kevin Sutter

Sep 15, 2017, 10:36:59 AM9/15/17
to MicroProfile
Thanks again, Scott!  Your assistance is much appreciated.

--  Kevin

Heiko Braun

Sep 15, 2017, 3:21:14 PM9/15/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile

Thanks Scott!

Emily Jiang

Sep 17, 2017, 5:26:49 PM9/17/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Just confirm that the artifacts of MP config 1.1, Fault Tolerance 1.0, metrics 1.0 , jwt 1.0 and health 1.0 all showed up in mvnrepository.com. MP 1.2 can be released.

Emily

On Friday, September 15, 2017 at 8:21:14 PM UTC+1, Heiko Braun wrote:

Thanks Scott!

Kevin Sutter

Sep 17, 2017, 9:35:07 PM9/17/17
to MicroProfile
Thanks, Emily, for verifying the maven repo!  I will fire off an RC1 this evening.  We're very close...

-- Kevin