Today's Live Hangout not recorded :-( Hrumph.

John Clingan

Apr 17, 2018, 3:02:54 PM4/17/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
OK, I unsuccessfully tried to record today's live hangout. 2 channels - my audio headset (my voice) and the computer audio (zoom conference audio). For some reason the zoom audio is dead silence even thought it was supposed to have been captured (hey, I checked the checkbox!). Hrumph. Apologies.

James Roper

Apr 18, 2018, 4:45:37 AM4/18/18
to MicroProfile
My apologies for missing the hangout yesterday, I got the day wrong due being in a different timezone (the hangout is usually on Wednesday for me, but now I'm in Europe so it's on Tuesday).

On 17 April 2018 at 20:02, John Clingan <jcli...@redhat.com> wrote:
OK, I unsuccessfully tried to record today's live hangout. 2 channels - my audio headset (my voice) and the computer audio (zoom conference audio). For some reason the zoom audio is dead silence even thought it was supposed to have been captured (hey, I checked the checkbox!). Hrumph. Apologies.

James Roper
Senior Octonaut

Lightbend – Build reactive apps!
Twitter: @jroper

Ondro Mihályi

Apr 19, 2018, 8:21:35 AM4/19/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi John,

How do you record a hangout in zoom? Just record it to a file on your computer? If yes, do we have some place to host the recordings to make them public?

I think anybody can record it so it's safer if at least 2 people do so. The only problem is that if I record it next time I don't know where to publish it so that other people can watch it.

--Ondro

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 10:45:37 AM UTC+2, James Roper wrote:
My apologies for missing the hangout yesterday, I got the day wrong due being in a different timezone (the hangout is usually on Wednesday for me, but now I'm in Europe so it's on Tuesday).
On 17 April 2018 at 20:02, John Clingan <jcli...@redhat.com> wrote:
OK, I unsuccessfully tried to record today's live hangout. 2 channels - my audio headset (my voice) and the computer audio (zoom conference audio). For some reason the zoom audio is dead silence even thought it was supposed to have been captured (hey, I checked the checkbox!). Hrumph. Apologies.

Kevin Sutter

Apr 20, 2018, 8:43:37 AM4/20/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Ondro,
We have been posting the live hangouts on YouTube.  We have a channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Uqc8MYFDoCItFIGheMD_w

You have to have the zoom password in order to record...  Since this zoom account is for the whole Technology project in Eclipse (and not just MicroProfile), the Technology PMC requested that we only share the password with the leads.  I know the password and John should know it...  :-)  We'll get that straightened out soon...

--  Kevin

John Clingan

Apr 20, 2018, 8:51:48 AM4/20/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I didn't have permissions to record (I'll resolve with Kevin). I tried to use local software, but for some odd reason I've had problems with it recording my local computer audio (vs my external headset mic).

We have the meeting notes.

John Clingan

Apr 20, 2018, 8:52:40 AM4/20/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile