MicroProfile Metrics 1.0.1

Heiko Rupp

Nov 10, 2017, 7:27:46 AM11/10/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks to the work of John Ament, Metrics is now using the new release process and has just released version 1.0.1.
The "only" change of this the addition of a large number of TCK tests so that implementors can better test their implementations.

1.0.1 is currently only on Sonatype - My understanding is that this will be synced to maven central at some point in time.

A big thanks to all the helping hands, that have contributed code and 'consulting' on Gitter and the calls. And a very big thanks to John for making the release process so easy now.

John D. Ament

Nov 10, 2017, 10:48:33 AM11/10/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I just released the repo for Heiko while he gets his account setup.  The Jenkins job only does the closing it seems, you still need to confirm the release.

Ondro Mihályi

Nov 11, 2017, 3:56:33 AM11/11/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I'm sure that maven Sonatype plugin can publish artifacts without the manual step but I'm strongly against it. I like that somebody else reviews a release before it's published and then approves it manually.

--Ondro