MP Reactive weekly calls

Ken Finnigan

Jan 22, 2020, 9:08:36 AM1/22/20
to MicroProfile
All,

Had a chat with Clement about these calls and we think it's time to cancel the weekly calls in favor of doing the work asynchronously through GH issues and the group mailing list. Though there is still required discussion, it's currently mostly specific to the SmallRye implementation which is more appropriately discussed in the community project directly.

If it becomes essential to reinstate a regular or one-off call in the future then we will re-evaluate at that time.

Please comment/discuss for specifications at:

And comment/discuss the SmallRye implementation work at:

I will remove the calendar entry as well.

Thanks
Ken