MicroProfile Fault Tolerance 1.1 Release candidates

Emily Jiang

May 8, 2018, 2:37:00 PM5/8/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I have done MicroProfile Fault Tolerance 1.1-RC1 release. Here has the details. Please let me know whether you have any questions.

Thanks

Emily

Emily Jiang

May 23, 2018, 6:22:06 PM5/23/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I have done 1.1-RC5 release today. All details can be found here.

Please try it out and let me know whether you have any questions. Plan to make a final release by Friday.

Thanks
Emily

Emily Jiang

May 28, 2018, 7:07:54 PM5/28/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Fault Tolerance 1.1 final has been released.

Thanks
Emily

John Clingan

May 29, 2018, 12:38:09 PM5/29/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Any new dependencies? Is a new CQ required?

Emily Jiang

May 29, 2018, 6:38:13 PM5/29/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
We upgraded arquillian.version from 1.1.13.Final to 1.1.14.Final. Is a CQ needed for this one?

Thanks
Emily

m.reza.rahman

May 29, 2018, 10:03:01 PM5/29/18
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations. Is there a change log or release notes? That would be helpful in getting the word out.

Emily Jiang

May 30, 2018, 4:55:49 AM5/30/18
to MicroProfile
Yes, the 1.1 spec under    https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-fault-tolerance/releases contains the release note. The main feature is: provide metrics for fault tolerance function. Just twitted🙂.
Thanks,
Emily

m.reza.rahman <m.reza...@gmail.com> 于 2018年5月30日 周三 03:03写道:
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Eclipse MicroProfile" group.