Updated Steering Committee Meeting minutes

John Clingan

Oct 16, 2020, 4:45:50 PM10/16/20
to MicroProfile
I've updated the format of the steering committee meeting minutes. The content is the same, but a hat tip to the Jakarta  Marketing committee for the meeting minute table-based format.

Can someone verify (add/delete a space or something) they can edit the minutes and view (and not edit) the contents of the folder?

Each meeting will have its own entry in the steering committee minutes folder.

Amelia Eiras

Oct 19, 2020, 11:04:49 AM10/19/20
to MicroProfile Community
Hola John,

I added a few words, access is great. Thanks

Amelia Eiras

Oct 19, 2020, 2:41:36 PM10/19/20
to MicroProfile
John,

Thank you for helping with the first set up to match the very 1st Steering call. Time flies.

Do you need help with anything?
I don't see either the event in the public agenda or the invite to this forum & the other groups we listed in the must-have yet.

Let me know if you need help.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 1:45 PM John Clingan <jcli...@redhat.com> wrote:
I've updated the format of the steering committee meeting minutes. The content is the same, but a hat tip to the Jakarta  Marketing committee for the meeting minute table-based format.

Can someone verify (add/delete a space or something) they can edit the minutes and view (and not edit) the contents of the folder?

Each meeting will have its own entry in the steering committee minutes folder.

John Clingan

Oct 19, 2020, 4:34:04 PM10/19/20
to MicroProfile
I was just about to send out a reminder :-)