Microprofile.io logo

Ian Robinson

Aug 12, 2016, 6:45:18 AM8/12/16
to MicroProfile, David Blevins
Hi David.
I think you created the microprofile.io logo didn't you?

We'd like to use it in some our Liberty material supporting microprofile.io but we need the permission of the creator, and any terms, to do so. (Were we at a foundation already, this would be implicitly covered under the CLA, but we're not yet that formal in microprofile.io yet....). Could you respond to this granting that permission and any terms. Or point to something that already makes this clear (I didn't find anything specific enough I could use in other mails).

Thanks,
- Ian

David Blevins

Aug 19, 2016, 1:28:15 PM8/19/16
to Ian Robinson, MicroProfile
You have permission to use it for any and all materials.

When we move to a foundation we'll transfer it over and then we can collectively put any terms in it we think are necessary.

-David

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile