[Suggestion from Today's MP Working group] to Marketing activities

Amelia Eiras

Feb 11, 2020, 5:15:38 PM2/11/20
to MicroProfile Marketing, MicroProfile Community
Today during the MP technical alignment call, via chat comments Mark L. asked if there was  way to acknowledge new MP Committers. Great question Mark! :)

That acknowledgement  has not been formalized yet.   After some discussion,  MPCommunity decided to push all MP Committer nominations to the MP forum along side with the end-results. Plus, the Community Call, agenda minutes under Miscellaneous section owns such updates.

I think it could be beneficial to add an extra step where MP new Committer "result-links" become a regular item added (by that one who nominees the Contributor)  to the MP Mktg git issues.  Doing so,  could easily trigger a simple media card (template first) push to formally welcomed via MP Media the contributor conversion to committer. It shows growth, it shows expansion, it shows health.

--- I will add item to next Community call to hear more thoughts if this msg is not enough to trigger discussion or some agreement on value added by such activities.

What do you think?

-- if something is not scalable, we drop it. This action can be iterable & a part of MP fun media sharing. :)  +1 from me.