Daylight savings time - Shift Tuesday's Live Hangout an hour earlier?

John Clingan

Mar 11, 2020, 3:53:28 PM3/11/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I think we are caught in the middle of the time zone change between EMEA and the US. This Tuesday's (March 17th) meeting shows up as noon pacific time for (only) next week, an hour later than normal.

We have two options:
  • Keep the current slot in the calendar, which for the US is an hour later than normal
  • Move it an hour earlier, which for EMEA is an hour earlier
Thoughts?

Stefano Maestri

Mar 12, 2020, 8:18:43 AM3/12/20
to microp...@googlegroups.com

An hour earlier for EMEA would be great for me

Best.
S.

Emily Jiang

Amelia Eiras

Mar 12, 2020, 2:47:26 PM3/12/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
11am PDT is my preference.

Heiko Rupp

Mar 16, 2020, 5:22:03 AM3/16/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Was there a conclusion? It still shows up at the usual 8pm (my time) for me

John Clingan

Mar 16, 2020, 12:55:31 PM3/16/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Based on feedback, I'll move it to an hour earlier.

Amelia Eiras

Mar 16, 2020, 6:43:23 PM3/16/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thank you John!

The MP twitter reminders for the Community call are back and set for the rest of 2020.