MicroProfile Shared Folder and EFSP Q&A Doc for Mike Milinkovich

John Clingan

Jun 1, 2019, 9:28:41 PM6/1/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I know I've been creating various docs for MicroProfile over the past few years, and they are scattered about my Google Drive. I suspect others have as well. It makes sense to have a shared folder, and one separate from the marketing drive, to place MicroProfile-related process/roadmap/misc documents in. The MicroProfile Google account owns the folder. The topl-level folder is read-only for now, but the miscellaneous subfolder is read/write. I thought read-only is most prudent for the top-level folder, but we can discuss permissions and folder structure.

One of the first docs in the folder (actually, the Miscellaneous subfolder) is the Eclipse Foundation Specification Process Q&A that we can use in discussion with Mike Milinkovich. Feel free to add Q&A for Mike as we discussed during the last Live Hangout.

In the near future I plan to create a Live Hangout Meeting Minutes document for each individual meeting, which will be placed in the Live Hangout subfolder. The existing multi-meeting document will remain as-is.

Alex Lewis

Jun 5, 2019, 7:15:18 AM6/5/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks John, I've added my two questions from the Hangout.

Cheers

John Clingan

Jun 10, 2019, 5:19:16 PM6/10/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks Alex. I plan to bring this topic up on the live hangout to garner more feedback before asking Mike to take a look