Group up standalone releases for Eclipse review in 1st week of July

Emily Jiang

Jun 24, 2019, 5:04:50 AM6/24/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
In the recent MP discussions, it was suggested that we should group up standalone releases for joint Eclipse review as the review is operated on the overall MicroProfile projects.

We are planning MicroProfile Reactive Messaging for 3rd July review. It seems Context Propagation is finishing up as well. MicroProfile Reactive Messaging and Context Propagation can use the same Review.

@Context Propagation group, please ensure you have your final review by the end of this week, if you want to join in. Please comment your schedule here.

What is the release plan for other standalone specs, such as GraphQL, etc?

Thanks
Emily

Phillip Krüger

Jun 25, 2019, 3:16:34 AM6/25/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Emily.

Thanks for letting us know, however GraphQL will not be ready, so please continue without us.

Cheers.
Phillip

Emily Jiang

Jun 25, 2019, 11:22:03 AM6/25/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thank you Phillip for the info on GraphQL!

Reactive Messaging is targeting to have 1.0 released towards the end of this week. Nathan or someone from Context Propagation, can you confirm your release plan?

Thanks
Emily