Draft MicroProfile community blog post available on the javax namespace transition

John Clingan

May 17, 2019, 1:42:20 PM5/17/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I took an action item from the May 14th Live Hangout to write up a draft blog post on the Jakarta EE javax namespace transition. The wording is intended to reflect the Live Hangout discussion (video, notes) on the topic. Please review over the weekend / early next week so we can post next week. Add comments or enable suggestion mode so we can all see proposed changes. To not divert attention from important issue, I did not introduce other trademark impacts like the spec name changes.

Kevin Sutter

May 20, 2019, 5:53:04 PM5/20/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks, John.  I'm posted my suggestions to your blog post.

-- Kevin