[MARKETING] Aug 25 2017 MicroProfile Marketing call Agenda

csaa...@redhat.com

Aug 24, 2017, 1:01:44 PM8/24/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, Eclipse MicroProfile Marketing

AGENDA

csaa...@redhat.com

Aug 26, 2017, 1:40:10 PM8/26/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, microprofil...@googlegroups.com
Meeting minutes for our August 25, 2017 Marketing call can be found here:

Thanks,
Cesar

Amelia Eiras

Aug 28, 2017, 1:27:22 PM8/28/17
to Cesar Saavedra, MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing
Dias everyone,

I added some comments on the minutes.  Thank you for sending link to both gForums CS!

csaa...@redhat.com

Aug 29, 2017, 5:16:42 PM8/29/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, csaa...@redhat.com, Eclipse MicroProfile Marketing
Hello All,

I plan to send the "Thirsty Bear" surround event invitee list to Oracle by Thursday this week (the event will take place on Sunday, October 1, 2017 from 8-10pm).  Please Marketing leaders review the following list (need to finalize by tomorrow) and make sure all your contacts have the correct email address:

FYI, I'm still missing the email for Steve Wallin so someone (from IBM) please enter his email in the Sheet.

Thanks,
Cesar
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to microprofile-marketing+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Amelia Eiras

Aug 29, 2017, 5:39:03 PM8/29/17
to Cesar Saavedra, MicroProfile, MicroProfile Marketing
Mktg team,

 Cesar— Can you make excel list “comment” ready please?
Any update on 20 being the max seat for MP added to its VIP list?

2 reasons to enable comments so that:

  1. list ought to be owned by all who see are attending Java1 & have already rec'd invites so can directly via comments update list
  2. a few on the list are a few MP individuals not attending Java1.

To all:

How many seats are allocated to Partners & MP individuals?

  • from TT side, only 1 seat is being used by TN- (D & I have direct invites from party Organizers)
  •  I would like to add 2 extra Tribers to the list if the max for partner is 3,
  • please advise how invite list is being handle to bring equity coverage across

Cheers
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to microprofile-mark...@googlegroups.com.

csaa...@redhat.com

Aug 30, 2017, 4:51:41 PM8/30/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, csaa...@redhat.com, Eclipse MicroProfile Marketing
Hi Amelia,

Please add the Tribers to the list (or send me their names, email, roles and I will add).  I'm sending the list to Oracle tomorrow.

Thanks,
Cesar

Emily Jiang

Sep 5, 2017, 12:18:43 PM9/5/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile, csaa...@redhat.com, microprofil...@googlegroups.com
Cesar,

The spreadsheet in your email is readonly for me. Can you give a few more people access rights so that the sheets can be updated?

Thanks,

Emily