Time for Tomorrow's (03/19) Hangout? Please Vote

Kevin Sutter

Mar 18, 2019, 2:47:43 PM3/18/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,
Due to the difference in Daylight Savings Time being different between the US and Europe, tomorrow's MicroProfile Hangout is affected.

Normally, the MicroProfile Hangout is at 2pm Eastern, 1pm Central, and 11am Pacific in the US.  But, due to the clock change, tomorrow's call is at 3pm Eastern, 2pm Central, and 12pm Pacific.  This causes a problem for me.  I can't attend at 2pm Central.  But, if we change it to one hour earlier, then I can still make it.  Unfortunately, I would guess that moving it earlier would be an inconvenience for our partners in Europe.

So, let's take a quick poll to see when we should do the Hangout tomorrow.  I'll use Central time zone.  We'll figure out who leads the call once we figure out when we're going to have it.

[ ]  Move to 1pm Central for 03/19
[ ]  Leave at 2pm Central for 03/19
[ ]  Skip Hangout for 03/19

P.S.  Everything goes back to "normal" for the next hangout since Europe does its clock change on 03/31.

Thanks,
Kevin

Phillip Krüger

Mar 18, 2019, 2:50:06 PM3/18/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile

Emmanuel Lim

Mar 18, 2019, 2:53:05 PM3/18/19
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Move to 1pm CentralCentral.

Marcia Peterson

Mar 18, 2019, 2:55:21 PM3/18/19
to microp...@googlegroups.com
1:00 PM Central works for me as well.

thanks,

Marcia Peterson, CAPM

Edwin Derks

Mar 18, 2019, 2:56:15 PM3/18/19
to microp...@googlegroups.com
I can’t attend tomorrow, I will read the notes :)

Edwin

Amelia Eiras

Mar 18, 2019, 3:53:07 PM3/18/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Lets move it back to 11am PDT, we have always adjusted it :)

See you all tomorrow, I am updating agenda as it is right now, perfect timing.

Thanks Kevin,

On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 11:47:43 AM UTC-7, Kevin Sutter wrote:
Hi,
Due to the difference in Daylight Savings Time being different between the US and Europe, tomorrow's MicroProfile Hangout is affected.

Kevin Sutter

Mar 19, 2019, 9:29:50 AM3/19/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
We didn't get a lot of voting, but it was all in favor of moving the meeting for just this week to match the US time zones...  I have adjusted our team calendar.  Thus, today's Hangout will be at:
  • 6 pm UK Time
  • 2 pm Eastern
  • 1 pm Central
  • 11 am Pacific
Any other timezones will need to be calculated on your own...  :-)

Thanks!
Kevin