MP-HEALTH, status of CDI requirements for 1.0?

sst...@redhat.com

Aug 17, 2017, 8:24:34 PM8/17/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
It looks like it has been decided to postpone definition of a CDI API for the 1.0 release of HealthCheck, and yet there is a Support for method level bindings using @Health annotation issue that has a 1.0 milestone indicator. Is that issue mislabelled or is there a CDI requirement yet to be defined?

Heiko Braun

Aug 18, 2017, 7:05:16 AM8/18/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
I think support for CDI has agreed upon a while ago (in one of the calls) and the current TCK reflects that. But to make it more evident I've created

Support for CDI beans that implement HealthCheck as health check procedures

sst...@redhat.com

Aug 18, 2017, 10:48:52 AM8/18/17
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Ok, thanks.