MicroProfile 3.2 is now available!

Kevin Sutter

Nov 12, 2019, 9:55:19 AM11/12/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,
John posted this yesterday, but it was kind of hidden in the RC1 thread...

I wanted to ensure that everyone knew this MicroProfile 3.2 release was now available!

As a reminder, this MicroProfile 3.2 release supersedes the recent MicroProfile 3.1 release.  MicroProfile 3.1 should not be used.  There was an accidental regression with Metrics 2.1, which was part of MicroProfile 3.1.  This was corrected via Metrics 2.2, which is now part of MicroProfile 3.2.  So, please skip MicroProfile 3.1 and use MicroProfile 3.2 instead.  Compatible Implementations should be available soon!

Congratulations Team!

-- Kevin

John Clingan

Nov 12, 2019, 1:51:21 PM11/12/19
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Yeah, I supposed I should have created a separate announcement :-)
Thx!