Tomee + Microprofile config.

Vitali

Mar 31, 2020, 1:45:06 AM3/31/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi, guys!
I have one question about Microprofile config and Tomee.

I have an app which uses Microprofile config like this:
  @Inject
  @ConfigProperty(name = "injected.value")
  private String injectedValue;

App is run on Tomee ver 8.0.0-M2

I need to up Tomee version.
So, when I set up Tomee version to 8.0.0-M3 or 8.0.0 or 8.0.1 I get the exception:
org.apache.webbeans.exception.WebBeansDeploymentException: javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException: Api type [java.lang.String] is not found with the qualifiers
Qualifiers: [@org.eclipse.microprofile.config.inject.ConfigProperty(name=injected.value, defaultValue=org.eclipse.microprofile.config.configproperty.unconfigureddvalue)]
for injection into Field Injection Point, field name :  injectedValue, Bean Owner : ...

May be anyone could help me with this issue?

Roberto Cortez

Mar 31, 2020, 4:54:10 AM3/31/20
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vitali,

Thanks for your email.

Anyway, I don’t want to let you go with some tips. Some more information may be required to debug your issue. I suspect that you might not be using the correct TomEE binary. Going here: https://tomee.apache.org/download-ng.html, are you using TomEE Microprofile zip or tag.gz?

Cheers,
Roberto

Emily Jiang

Mar 31, 2020, 6:46:16 AM3/31/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
In addition to what Roberto have said, judging from your code snippet, I think you are using MP starter to generate the project. The property injected.value is set in microprofile-config.properties. Double check that file to see whether it was there.

Thanks
Emily

Vitali

Mar 31, 2020, 12:20:03 PM3/31/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi Roberto!
Thank a lot for the answer!
I'll try to use your link.
About Tomee I used the link you mentioned and I used the zip archive.

But I'd like to clarify my question, I tried to simplify it and now realized that led to misunderstanding. Sorry.
So, in prod i use tomee 8.0.0-M2 plus tomee (i need the JMS).
I need to up tomee version.
When I tried to use tomee 8.0.0-M3 plus or 8.0.0 plus or 8.0.1 plus then I catch the exception.

Thank you very much for the answer.

вторник, 31 марта 2020 г., 11:54:10 UTC+3 пользователь Roberto Cortez написал:
Roberto

Vitali

Mar 31, 2020, 12:22:38 PM3/31/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi, Emily!
Thank you a lot too for your answer!

Yes, i'll try an example from MP starter and also from my current project where i'm using MPconfig. I carefully checked the properties. And all is correct.

Thank you.

Jonathan Gallimore

Mar 31, 2020, 12:30:35 PM3/31/20
to MicroProfile
If you can file a JIRA ticket in the TOMEE project here: https://issues.apache.org/jira and post on the TomEE users mailing list (http://tomee.apache.org/security/support.html), that would be fantastic.

Jon

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/microprofile/d160f004-40c3-433f-a5aa-588c9ac06c1e%40googlegroups.com.

--
Jonathan Gallimore

Daniel Dias Dos Santos

Mar 31, 2020, 1:33:27 PM3/31/20
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I' m made an simple test with Tomee-8.0.0-M3 generated by microprofile-starter and work well .

Vitali

Mar 31, 2020, 1:43:34 PM3/31/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi, Jon!
Thank you for answer!
I'll try to do so.

Vitali

Mar 31, 2020, 1:46:24 PM3/31/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi, Daniel!

Thanks for your help!

This my git test project: https://github.com/velc0m/mp-test.git
It's the working version. It run as "mvn clean package tomee:run".
But if you simply change in pom file version tomee from 8.0.0-M2 to 8.0.0-M3 or high then the exception occurs.
This pom partly correlates with my main project pom file.

вторник, 31 марта 2020 г., 20:33:27 UTC+3 пользователь Daniel Dias Dos Santos написал:

--
Jonathan Gallimore

Daniel Dias Dos Santos

Mar 31, 2020, 10:50:37 PM3/31/20
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Vitali,

now i'm getting the same error as you.

please open a ticke on the TOMEE jira, to better be directed with the Jon mentioned earlier.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/microprofile/902af637-20b8-4d05-b03c-80e2753779d7%40googlegroups.com.

Vitali

Apr 3, 2020, 4:11:05 AM4/3/20
to Eclipse MicroProfile