Fwd: Micro Services

M P

Feb 15, 2024, 11:46:51 AMFeb 15
to microp...@googlegroups.com

Here is a copy of the services here at Dieboldnixdorf Inc. my employer. What’s your feed back on this?

Thanks

Marcia Peterson

Project Coordinator/Certified Associate Project Manager

(346)577-1415

Customer Success

Diebold Nixdorf

EmailMarcia....@dieboldnixdorf.com

DieboldNixdorf.com

Micro Services.docx

John Clingan

Feb 27, 2024, 1:13:22 PMFeb 27
to MicroProfile
Sorry, we are not going to open a random .docx file.

M P

Feb 27, 2024, 5:42:59 PMFeb 27
to microp...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, about that I will screen shot it and resend it.

Thanks

John Clingan

Feb 28, 2024, 12:27:37 PMFeb 28
to MicroProfile
TBH, I'm not sure this is the appropriate venue to ask the question. We work on MicroProfile specifications. Feel free to post (maybe a Google Doc link), but you may or may not get a response. Don't take it personally if you do not get a response :-)