PR review need it for: Microprofile.io website update

Cesar Hernandez

Aug 6, 2018, 6:34:36 PM8/6/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi all,

I created https://github.com/microprofile/microprofile-site/pull/78 "Updated content for the home page about mp 1.4 and 2.0".

Can someone please review the PR so it can then be merged and deployed.

Ondro Mihályi

Aug 11, 2018, 5:01:40 AM8/11/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hi,

I've merge this despite there were some unresolved comments.

It's better to have something on our landing page before we correct the comments. It's already more than a month after the last release and the landing page has no info about it.

The microprofile.io page isn't updated yet. Is merging in the repo enough to update the web page or somebody has to do a manual action?

--Ondro

Cesar Hernandez

Aug 13, 2018, 3:23:15 PM8/13/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thank you Ondro,

For this type of changes, the website needs to be redeployed.
Now the changes are live.

I open two more PR's  to fix typos mentioned on the merged PR and minor improvements on the deployment instructions:

Ondro Mihályi

Aug 14, 2018, 8:15:07 PM8/14/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks, Cesar.

I've merged #79 as it's just simple typo fixes. #80 should be reviewed by somebody who has access to the AWS environment.

Emily Jiang

Aug 15, 2018, 5:10:14 AM8/15/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Cesar,