OpenTracing weekly hangout

plo...@redhat.com

Apr 10, 2018, 9:39:44 AM4/10/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Hello,

I have created doodle [1] for OpenTracing weekly hangout. Please vote so we can restore the meeting and move forward with the spec.

[1]: https://doodle.com/poll/kbqtebykcd8mt383

Regards,

plo...@redhat.com

Apr 16, 2018, 9:00:51 AM4/16/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Based on the votes I propose the next meeting at 17:00 CEST 18th April (Wednesday).

I am looking forward to seeing you.

plo...@redhat.com

Apr 16, 2018, 11:38:51 AM4/16/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile

plo...@redhat.com

Apr 18, 2018, 5:15:03 AM4/18/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Unfortunately, I have to cancel today's meeting due to sickness.

 I have added items I wanted to discuss to the agenda https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TbeKThAd9Df6IS0S6lz_YsTmxpFqWRmCL2HjbrAyLPQ/edit#

The next meeting will be 25th April.

Jonathan Gallimore

Apr 18, 2018, 6:21:26 AM4/18/18
to MicroProfile
Thanks for the update, Pavol. Hope you feeling better. I'm looking forward to joining the call next week.

Jon

plo...@redhat.com

Apr 25, 2018, 10:44:22 AM4/25/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Thanks Jonathan,

the MP calendar seems to be wrong. The meeting should be today at 17:00 CEST. I will be on the hangout.

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 5:38:51 PM UTC+2, plo...@redhat.com wrote:
The event has been added to the calendar https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=gbnbc373ga40n0tvbl88nkc3r4%40group.calendar.google.com

On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 3:39:44 PM UTC+2, plo...@redhat.com wrote:
Hello,

I have created doodle [1] for OpenTracing weekly hangout. Please vote so we can restore the meeting and move forward with the spec.

[1]: https://doodle.com/poll/kbqtebykcd8mt383

Regards,

plo...@redhat.com

Apr 25, 2018, 11:13:04 AM4/25/18
to Eclipse MicroProfile
Because the wrong calendar entry, not so many people joined (3). The meeting was postponed for the next week.
Next week we would like to resolve those 3 issues in the agenda and release a new version as soon as possible.

Regards,